Your privacy is important to us.
Our Commitment to Privacy
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every page of our website.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on our website. You can make requests and register to receive materials. You may submit information about other people or other parties.
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself in one of the following ways:
- To process your request for information
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website content based on information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails with updates on information you have previously requested
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 604.266.5751 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for taking time to review these policies that are for your convenience and privacy.